My Love From Another Star ★



My Love from the Star (Hangul: 별에서 온 그대; RR: Byeoreseo on geudae; literally You Who Came from the Stars) is a South Korean television series about an alien who landed on Earth in the Joseon Dynasty and, 400 years later, falls in love with a top actress in the modern era. It aired on SBS from 18 December 2013 to 27 February 2014 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 21 episodes, as the production company decided to extend the originally 20-episode series with one episode, due to demand from viewers.

The fantasy romance stars Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun (also known as Gianna Jun, in her small screen comeback after 14 years), who previously worked together in the blockbuster heist film The Thieves.

Jun won the Daesang (or "Grand Prize"), the highest award for television, at the 2014 Baeksang Arts Awards.[

Do Min Joon is an alien who lands in the Joseon era, and then lives through the next four hundred years to the present day where he works as university professor and falls in love with a haughty top actress, Chun Song Yi.

Year: 2013

Also known as
You Who Came from the Stars
You from Another Star
My Love from the Stars
My Love from Another Star
Man from the Stars
Man from Another Star

Genre
Romance
Comedy
Drama
Sci-Fi

Starring
Jun Ji-hyun
Kim Soo-hyun
Park Hae-jin
Yoo In-na

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, remove all the stains of dirt and other thing
before steam cleaning. However, in some cases this becomes a very serious problem.
No matter how scrupulous you are with cleaning your carpet
you need to call in the carpet cleaning to steam wash your carpet
once in a way to remove the dust mites and other allergens that are
certain to be found in every carpet.

Here is my site carpet stain removal Campbell Ca

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or
weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually
stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am satisfied to
exhibit that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
I most indubitably will make certain to do not omit this website and provides it a look on a continuing basis.


My homepage ... china