TAGGING | 25 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY


Assalamualaikum to all my friends, sorry for being not active person in blogger . I'm truly sorry. I'm so busy with my life and don't have much time to online blog. If I sit in front of laptop, I feel sleepy so I decided not to sit in front of laptop and do some house works :D First of all , I want to say big thanks to my lovely sister for tagging me , IGS . And now I must tag at least 5 bloggers. I want to tagging Fieyqa, Izyan , Aisyhah , Adiba and LE.JH

List 25 things that make you happy most of the time 
1. Internet connection very fast
2. Chocolate
3. Wearing clothes/shoes/shawl in Black color
4. Kamera Canon semi pro
5. Koleksi pelbagai jenis kamera, lens dan filter
6. Go Pro hero 4
7. Travelling
8. Music ( hardcore , country , jazz , hits , and etc)
9. Photobooks and photography
10. Eating ( pizza , dominos, mcd, kfc , and etc)
11. Spaghetti
12. See my mom face and smile everyday :)
13. Family
14. Converse shoes and sets
15. Money money money ( forget about price tag)
16. Korea , Japan , China , US , UK , LA , and etc
17. Handsome , cute and baby face boy 
18. Solat berjemaah with family
19. Being alone (when I'm not in mood)
20. Gravity , mural , fine art 
21. Military (baju, tudung, seluar, kasut, topi dan lain2)
22. Dreaming 
23. Sleeping
24. Cats, horses , wolf, panda , and binatang2 yg ada di zoo
25. Big house (black , white n grey theme and have swimming pool)

My favourite quote of the week


- Create a new post + Insert the theme picture above
- List 25 things that make you happy most of the time (it can be in any language that you want)
- Mention the blog that have tagged you (of course it can be more than a blog)
- Tag at least 5 bloggers & make sure they know they've been tagged!
- You can also share your favourite quote of the week! (if none, then it'll be okay)

3 comments:

wolf said...

OMG semua samaaa dgn kesuakaan igs!!! XD travelling sapa je tak suka. Moneyyyyyyyy. 19 tu Being alone ke along? eheheheheeh

SITI SORFIENA SYASHA said...

@_numigx : hahahaaha , tertypoo . opi dah betulkan , thanks igs :) kita memang banyak kesamaan, tak heran kenapa kita boleh rapat ^^

Ardilla Noorezan said...

Mostly sama!!